You can do it right here but if you want to read about all the Online Marketing Heroes: Interviews with 25 Successful Online Marketing Gurus you need to wait till March 10th, 2008 when the book will be released to the public.
I bet anything Steve Rubel will be plugging the book at Search Engine Strategies next month in NYC, since it’s going to happen right after the book is published.
Here’s a couple of points that Steve Rubel makes:
• Technology works best when it takes on a do-it-yourself character—
and when it becomes free.
• Google’s free search has replaced the PR professional’s traditional paid
• Generation Y is abandoning earlier technology, such as email, in
favor of text messaging, instant messaging, and social network communication.
• To take advantage of social networking, figure out where you and
your community overlap and how they want to communicate.
• Going forward, the concept of community is the common element
running through all online media and technologies.
To get more download the chapter and then buy the book, and I will (unless I get a free copy).